Are you ready to teach your beginning piano students the layout of the piano keyboard? This penguin-themed deck of BOOM Cards is a wonderful addition to any preschool or early elementary piano lesson and a great way to reinforce and review one-to-one correspondence and counting groups of 2 and 3 black keys on the piano. Your young beginners will love counting and finding all of the groups of either 2 or 3 black keys on these cards.
Audio instructions are included on each card, so even your pre-readers can easily play this deck! Students who may not need audio instructions can play the card by looking at the number 2 or 3 on the heart the penguin is holding on each card.
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 30 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
You’ll love the variety of ways you can use this deck with your beginning students!
Have your student work through a few of these cards during their lesson right at the piano! For a fun variation, students can play the number of groups of 2 or 3 black keys on the piano shown on the BOOM Card before submitting the answer.
Assign for a quick at-home practice activity! Mom & Dad will love a sneak peek into what their child is learning during their piano lessons.
These BOOM Cards pair well with Wunderkeys Piano for Preschoolers, Book 2 & Wunderkeys Primer Piano Book 1. Use this deck as a supplemental off-the-bench activity during an online or in-person lesson.
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
There are no reviews yet.