Why Do I Need An Editable Recital Planner?
Is your studio recital coming up soon? Do you need help remembering and organizing all the details (decorations, food, gifts, and awards) and planning the perfect day for your piano students? If you want to organize a fabulous piano recital, my editable recital planner will make the process efficient, stress-free, and easy!
You might be thinking, “This recital planner sounds very familiar!” If so, you’ve probably seen the free version in my Freebie Library! Due to popular request, the very same planner is now fully editable and available here in my shop.
This editable planner will help you:
- Stay on task as you plan for your recital
- Remember WHAT you need to do to plan an amazing recital
- Remember WHEN you need to do each task so you don’t forget anything
- My favorite benefit is that we don’t have to reinvent the wheel every year to plan our recitals. All we need to do is update what worked or didn’t work, what we’d like to tweak, change, or eliminate, and our planner is ready to go for the next piano recital!
The Recital Planner Includes These Editable Pages:
- Pre-preparation (a few months before the performance)
- Preparation (a few weeks before the performance)
- Recital week (the week leading up to the performance)
- The day of the recital (yep, that special day!)
- Welcome speech (a sample is included to help you get started)
- Recital follow-up (the week or two following the performance)
- A recital-day packing list is also included, to help you remember everything you need.
- ALL of these pages are already filled out for you so your recital planning lists are ready to use, and they are also FULLY EDITABLE!
How Do I Use the Editable Recital Planner?
This recital planner is fully editable. For best results, edit in PowerPoint or Keynote by clicking into the text boxes that are included, and type your own text. You may also change the bullets, colors, and fonts to suit your personal taste and brand. This resource is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not for commercial use. You may not share this resource or your edited version of this resource with anyone. Please be sure you are comfortable using Keynote or PowerPoint prior to purchase.
After you edit the checklists and pages in this planner, you might want to print it onto bright white card stock or paper, laminate the cover page, and use a binding machine to create your own beautiful recital planning book.
A Preview of the Planner:
If you haven’t seen the free uneditable version of the recital planner, you are welcome to download it at the link below to check it out prior to purchasing the fully editable version.