Your beginning piano students will learn along with Froggy as they help Froggy review his piano finger numbers and right/left hands with these fun frog-themed worksheets!
⭐️ Students can now complete these worksheets digitally! In addition to the original PDF download, the colorful worksheets also have an interactive digital layer. Assign the pages in Google Classroom. Students will complete the pages on their device and turn them in, and you can grade them directly in TpT. Fabulous for distance learning! Learn more about TpT Digital Activities HERE prior to purchasing.
TpT Digital Activities are also perfect for screen sharing during Zoom piano lessons!
- Students identify right hands and left hands
- Label finger numbers of each hand
- Draw a line from the finger to the correct number
Each of the three pages is offered with a vibrant and colorful background, perfect for iPad or projecting, and with an ink-friendly white background suitable for printing, iPad, projecting, and more! Click here for a tutorial on how to transfer the worksheets to your iPad.
View the to see some of the pages that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section or at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2013, 2020 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!