Are you and your students “Wild About Music”? Celebrate Music In Our Schools Month (March) by showing your students and colleagues just how wild about music you are!
⭐️ Students can now complete these worksheets digitally! In addition to the original PDF download, the colorful worksheets also have an interactive digital layer. Assign the pages in Google Classroom. Students will complete the pages on their device and turn them in, and you can grade them directly in TpT. Fabulous for distance learning! Learn more about TpT Digital Activities HERE prior to purchasing.
This pack of 23 sheets features an introduction to recognizing, identifying, tracing, drawing, and defining 15 note and rest values, and writing the counts/beats for each value. Perfect for distance learning, digital learning, device-based learning, online piano lessons, and more!
Eight assessment/review worksheets are also included, for a total of 23 sheets (plus bonus sheets including a list of all vocabulary terms and pictures of all 15 symbols included in this set).
- Quarter note
- Quarter rest
- Half note
- Half rest
- Dotted half note
- Whole note
- Whole rest
- Dotted quarter note
- Eighth note
- Two eighth notes
- Eighth rest
- Sixteenth note
- Four sixteenth notes
- Sixteenth rest
- Drawing a line from the symbol to the correct word
- Writing the name of the given symbol in the blank
- Drawing a picture of the symbol that is listed
- Defining each term
- Full color, good for printing and projecting, but especially nice to use with an iPad app such as Good Notes. This would be a great activity for centers, private lessons, individual work, early finishers, group classes, music camps, and more!
- Ink friendly, partial color sheets, perfect for printing, copying, projecting, and more!
- Simple sheets, completely undecorated, suitable for older students or students who become easily distracted by the decorative elements included on the other sheets.
How To Use These Worksheets Digitally
Click here to learn an easy way to use these worksheets digitally.
This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!
There are no reviews yet.