Are you and your students “Wild About Music”? Celebrate Music In Our Schools Month (March) by showing your students and colleagues just how wild about music you are!
⭐️ Students can now complete these worksheets digitally! In addition to the original PDF download, the colorful worksheets also have an interactive digital layer. Assign the pages in Google Classroom. Students will complete the pages on their device and turn them in, and you can grade them directly in TpT. Fabulous for distance learning! Learn more about TpT Digital Activities HERE prior to purchasing.
This pack of 23 sheets features an introduction to recognizing, identifying, tracing, drawing, and defining 15 note and rest values, and writing the counts/beats for each value. Perfect for distance learning, digital learning, device-based learning, online piano lessons, and more!
Eight assessment/review worksheets are also included, for a total of 23 sheets (plus bonus sheets including a list of all vocabulary terms and pictures of all 15 symbols included in this set).
- Quarter note
- Quarter rest
- Half note
- Half rest
- Dotted half note
- Whole note
- Whole rest
- Dotted quarter note
- Eighth note
- Two eighth notes
- Eighth rest
- Sixteenth note
- Four sixteenth notes
- Sixteenth rest
- Drawing a line from the symbol to the correct word
- Writing the name of the given symbol in the blank
- Drawing a picture of the symbol that is listed
- Defining each term
- Full color, good for printing and projecting, but especially nice to use with an iPad app such as Good Notes. This would be a great activity for centers, private lessons, individual work, early finishers, group classes, music camps, and more!
- Ink friendly, partial color sheets, perfect for printing, copying, projecting, and more!
- Simple sheets, completely undecorated, suitable for older students or students who become easily distracted by the decorative elements included on the other sheets.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at a few of the pages.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2014 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.