Bach to the Basics 2 helps students review a variety of music symbols by drawing them, identifying them by name, and drawing a line from the symbol to its name.
⭐️ Students can now complete these worksheets digitally! In addition to the original PDF download, the colorful worksheets also have an interactive digital layer. Assign the pages in Google Classroom. Students will complete the pages on their device and turn them in, and you can grade them directly in TpT. Fabulous for distance learning! Learn more about TpT Digital Activities HERE prior to purchasing.
TpT Digital Activities are also perfect for screen sharing during Zoom piano lessons!
- Students identify right hands and left hands
- Label finger numbers of each hand
- Draw a line from the finger to the correct number
- Color pages
- Ink friendly pages
- TpT Digital Activity pages
- Answer keys
These worksheets are perfect for online piano lessons, distance learning, digital learning, remote learning, device-based learning, homework, and more!
View the PREVIEW to see the pages that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section or at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2014, 2020 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.