Give your students a fun way to practice notating and performing rhythms with this set of Christmas-themed rhythm spinners! These spinners are perfect for individual or group use. Great for the private lesson setting, music centers, music camps, and more.
- Full color
- Ink friendly black and white
- Six Christmas spinners
- Four notations sheets
- Blank spinners that you can complete to suit your students’ current needs.
- Plastic spinners are not included, but I use these plastic spinners and they work beautifully with card stock. Paperclips spun around a pencil tip, and fidget spinners work great too!
- Each group needs only one spinner page (plastic spinners must be purchased separately).
- Each person in the group needs his own notation page.
- A variety of time signatures is included, as well as a page without time signatures.
- The students take turns spinning the spinner, then notating the rhythm onto their notation sheet.
- After the rhythms have been notated, the students take turns performing their rhythms for their peers.
- Student needs one spinner page and one notation sheet.
- The student spins the spinner, notates the rhythm, and the performs it for the teacher.
- Students should be creative when performing!
- Marching, tapping, snapping, performing in the style of the Cup Game, using Boomwhackers, classroom percussion instruments, the piano, and playing a clapping game are only a few of the countless ways students can move to their newly created rhythm patterns.
- Have fun!