Give your students a fun way to practice notating and performing rhythms with this set of Christmas-themed rhythm spinners! These spinners are perfect for individual or group use. Great for the private lesson setting, music centers, music camps, and more.
- Full color
- Ink friendly black and white
- Six Christmas spinners
- Four notations sheets
- Blank spinners that you can complete to suit your students’ current needs.
- Plastic spinners are not included, but I use these plastic spinners and they work beautifully with card stock. Paperclips spun around a pencil tip, and fidget spinners work great too!
- Each group needs only one spinner page (plastic spinners must be purchased separately).
- Each person in the group needs his own notation page.
- A variety of time signatures is included, as well as a page without time signatures.
- The students take turns spinning the spinner, then notating the rhythm onto their notation sheet.
- After the rhythms have been notated, the students take turns performing their rhythms for their peers.
- Student needs one spinner page and one notation sheet.
- The student spins the spinner, notates the rhythm, and the performs it for the teacher.
- Students should be creative when performing!
- Marching, tapping, snapping, performing in the style of the Cup Game, using Boomwhackers, classroom percussion instruments, the piano, and playing a clapping game are only a few of the countless ways students can move to their newly created rhythm patterns.
- Have fun!
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the pages that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2014 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!