Bible Story Flip Books are perfect to use with your Pre-K, K, and First Graders during VBS, Sunday School, Bible time at school, Bible time at home, and more! They can even be used as a jumping-off point for a 5-day series of mini-lessons during any season of the year.
- The World
- The Ark
- The Flood
- The Dove
- The Promise
- Each part of the story contains a question relating to the story that can be answered via discussion, or as a comprehension question to quiz the students on their understanding of what was just read or to encourage deeper level thinking.
- The back page of this flip book asks a question and students draw a picture illustrating something related to part of the story.
- Black and white coloring book version
- Full color storybook version.
- Detailed and illustrated printing and assembly instructions are included.
- Each flip book is created with only 3 sheets of paper, printed front and back.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at a few of the pages.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!