148 pages of fun! Your kiddos will LOVE these play dough Bible alphabet mats! Perfect for Bible lessons, VBS, center work, Sunday school, rotations, homeschool, centers, workstations, preschool stations, and much more. They also work great as coloring sheets if you don’t have play dough on hand!
- Writing skills
- Fine motor skills
- Letter recognition
- Coloring skills
- Bible knowledge, and more!
- 148 color pages
- 148 ink-friendly pages
- Each letter of the alphabet is shown in 4 ways:
- Capital letters only
- Capital + Lowercase
- With a colorful background
- Ink-friendly black & white
- A – Ark of the Covenant, Ark, Adam
- B – Burning Bush, Bible, Bread and Fish
- C – Commandments, Church, Camel
- D – Daniel, Dove, Disciple
- E – Earth, Easter Lily, Eve
- F – Fish, Friend, Fellowship
- G – Goliath, Gifts, Gabriel
- H – Heaven, Hosanna, Herod
- I – Isaac, I AM, Isaiah
- J – Jesus, Joseph, Jonah
- K – King (version 1), King David (version 2), Kneel, Kinsman Redeemer (version 1), Kinsman (version 2)
- L – Lion, Lamb, Languages
- M – Miracle, Mary
- N – Noah (version 1), Noah (version 2), Naked and Ashamed
- O – Olive Branch, Offering
- P – Plague, Priest, Palm Branch
- Q – Queen Esther (version 1), Queen (version 2) , Quarrel
- R – Resurrection, Rainbow
- S – Shepherd, Stable, Serpent, Samson
- T – Ten Commandments, Tomb
- U – Unleavened Bread, Universe
- V – Vine, Vessel
- W – Wheat, Worship, Wisemen
- X – Crucifix, Crucifixion
- Y – Yoke, Yahwe
- Z – Zacchaeus, Zechariah
Click the PREVIEW button for a closer look.
- Print the play dough mats onto regular paper or card stock and insert into plastic page protectors or laminate.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2017 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!