Kids LOVE coloring sheets, so treat them to these 20 educational coloring sheets featuring Bible characters! 10 pages of coloring sheets feature a Bible verse and corresponding picture to color, and 10 pages give students the opportunity to write a key word in the Bible verse and color the picture, for a total of 20 pages in this download.
The pages with handwriting practice are great for younger students who are learning to write, and the pages with the pictures and verses are great for children of a wider range of ages.
These coloring sheets are perfect for preschool, Sunday School, VBS, and much more. These would also make a terrific bulletin board to feature your students’ beautiful coloring pages. Our FUMC Preschool used the Set 1 coloring pages last year to create a Bible Verse memory book (that set contains shorter verses), and the children memorized the verses and did other activities each week to go along with that verse. What a fun idea!
- “This is amazing!” Moses said. “I must go see this bush that is on fire but is not burning up!” Exodus 3:3
- Jesus thanked God for the bread and fish and gave it to the people so they could eat all they wanted. John 6:11
- The angel said to the women, “He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just like He said He would!” Matthew 28:6
- Moses stayed on the mountain with God for 40 days while God wrote the Ten Commandments on stone tablets. Exodus 34:28
- God sent His angel to shut the lion’s mouths so they would not harm Daniel. Daniel 6:22
- God said to Noah, “Release all the birds and animals from the ark.” So all the birds and animals left the ark two by two. Genesis 8:17, 19
- Pharaoh’s daughter the princess found a basket in the bullrushes at the edge of the river. A baby boy was in the basket. She named him Moses. Exodus 2:5-6, 10
- The Lord said to Samuel, “This is the one. Anoint him.” So Samuel anointed David, Jesse’s youngest son, to be the king one day. 1 Samuel 16:12-13
- Jesus calmed the storm and stilled the waves. Luke 8:24
- Jesus said, “Zacchaeus, come down! Today I will be a guest in your home.” Luke 19:5
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the pages that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2016 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!