Remind your students of appropriate behavior in a colorful and sleek way with this set of vibrant and beautiful rainbow watercolor classroom rules.
69 classroom rules plus 13 heading pages are presented in realistic watercolors.
These posters are 8.5×11 inches, and the rules were created by teachers just like you!
This download includes a full set of both script and print fonts. Perfect for any age!
What heading pages are included with these watercolor classroom rules?
A variety of heading pages are included in this gorgeous set of watercolor classroom rules posters.
- Classroom Rules
- Class Rules
- Our Class Rules
- Lab Rules
- School Rules
- Our Rules
- Class Promise
- Class Values
- Our Expectations
What unique watercolor classroom rules are Included?
This set of watercolor classroom rules includes 69 rules on vibrant watercolor backgrounds in the colors of the rainbow.
- Respect the teacher
- Respect each other
- Respect the classroom
- Listen while your teacher is talking
- Treat all materials with care
- Follow directions quickly
- Keep feet and hands to yourself
- Raise your hand to ask a question
- Be kind to classmates
- Always do your very best
- Respect others and the subject
- Say please and thank you
- Have a positive attitude
- Encourage one another
- Enter with a smile on your face
- Follow directions the first time
- Move in a safe way
- Work hard
- Be Kind
- Be Safe
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Caring
- No food or drinks allowed
- Absolutely no food or drinks allowed
- No cell phone use allowed
- Absolutely no cell phone use allowed
- Be a problem solver
- Respect the teacher, the classroom, other students, and yourself
- Be responsible for your own learning
- Do your best. Always.
- Never give up
- Clean up after yourself
- Be on time
- Ask questions
- Follow directions
- Show up
- Be nice
- Listen while others are talking
- Use school appropriate language
- Listen when the speaker is talking
- Respect others, yourself, and your school
- Raise your hand to speak or stand
- Be safe, be kind, and be honest
- Come prepared to listen
- Use kind words
- Ask permission to leave the classroom
- Remember to walk
- Be polite
- Avoid disruptive behavior
- Be cooperative
- Take care of yourself
- Keep our classroom neat and clean
- Have fun
- Let your inner sparkle shine
- Respect yourself
- Raise your hand for permission to speak
- Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat
- Make smart choices
- No taking pictures or videos without teacher’s permission
- Only go to approved websites
- Be ready to learn
Act and interact in kind and respectful ways
Keep our space clean, welcoming, and easy to move in
Be willing to unlearn and relearn
- Be honest
- Be present and accountable
- Communicate your needs
Printing and framing these watercolor classroom rules posters:
- Make the colors and details pop by printing the posters onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting.
- They look equally nice printed on regular paper or card stock. I used bright white card stock for the photos.
- You can see in the photos how lovely they are. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom!
- Many teachers frame these gorgeous classroom rules posters using simple black frames from the dollar store to create a beautiful photo gallery wall.
- Place them in a conspicuous area in your classroom so your students can see them easily and be reminded of your class values.
Teachers like you said…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ashley P. says, “I am obsessed with these. They are so pretty and simple. There are so many to choose from which can change with each year and set of new kiddos. I put them in frames and hung them up for students to view.“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hannah L. says, “I loved the variety given! I chose the rules most aligned to my classroom, and they brighten up my bulletin board as well as enforce our classroom rules.“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Glynis D. says, “Very pleased […]. Found it at the last minute, downloaded, laminated and hung them in my class. The variety of the messages and the fact that the choices were exactly the same rules my team were discussing was a big time saver.“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Taryn B. says, “These are amazing! The clarity and colour is crisp and laminating them makes the colours pop! I love all the different options available so we can choose the ones that best fit our individual classrooms!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Linda M. says, “These are stunning. I have been using them for 4 years now and I still love how they look in the classroom.“
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
If you love these beautiful rainbow watercolor classroom rules, you’ll love these coordinating resources as well!
- Growth Mindset Posters: Watercolor Script Font Classroom Decor
- Editable Watercolor Calendars: Portrait & Landscape
- Build Your Own Watercolor Banner! Letters and Numbers 0-9, Six Colors!
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.