Do your beginning piano students struggle with hands together playing in C position? This note matching Christmas deck of BOOM Cards gamifies finding notes with the same letter name in C position and will give your beginners a unique way to go over those beginning notes on the bass staff and treble staff the entire holiday season as they learn to play their hands together on the keys!
This resource can be used as a quick end-of-lesson review during your Christmas-themed lessons or assigned for a practice game at home before or after students practice their current piano pieces in C position. With 30 randomized cards, play is different each time and students get LOTS of review!
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 30 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- Audio instructions are included on each card, so even your pre-readers can play!
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
Important Boom Learning Details:
➡ To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
➡ Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
➡ For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
➡You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
➡ For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.”
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the Ask a Question button to ask a question before leaving a review – I’m happy to help!
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question