Make learning the music alphabet more fun and exciting for your beginners during the Christmas season with this pre-staff deck of reindeer-themed Boom Cards! A no prep, self-checking activity that allows you to quickly assess how well your littlest learners are understanding the music alphabet moving forward.
Your students will love seeing all of Santa’s reindeer lined up on their screen, displaying the letters of the music alphabet! For an extra challenge, have them count the reindeer and decide if all of Santa’s reindeer are present for this pre-staff Christmas game.
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 49 digital Boom Cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- All 49 cards include the same card design featuring 7 reindeer with presents. Each present includes one letter of the music alphabet and one letter is missing from one of the reindeer presents. Students play by dragging one of the 3 answer options at the top of the card to the empty red rectangle.
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
Audio instructions are included on each card and audio plays automatically for the first 3 cards, making this game accessible for even your preschool students to play. Your elementary-aged beginners can easily turn the sound off, if they choose and read only the written instructions, which are also included on each card for quicker play.
Cards are randomized and students play only 20 cards at a time, which means play is different each time. A perfect end-of-lesson activity for those post-holiday recital December piano lessons!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
There are no reviews yet.