This Boom deck includes 50 Halloween-themed cards that review AB, AAB, ABB & ABC patterns. Use patterning activities with your young beginners to develop their early math and piano skills!
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 50 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 50 digital self-checking Boom cards
- Written and audio instructions are included on each card and audio plays automatically for the first 3 cards.
- Students play 15 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first 3 cards.
Boom Card Play:
- On each card, students are presented with a pattern of Halloween characters. Students play the card by tapping the correct character on the right side of the card that completes the given pattern.
- 20 cards review the AB pattern
- 10 cards review the AAB pattern
- 10 cards review the ABB pattern
- 10 cards review the ABC pattern
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question