This deck contains 64 pumpkin & Halloween-themed digital BOOM cards that will help your beginning piano students easily identify steps and skips on the piano keys in no time!
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 64 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 64 digital self-checking task cards
- Written & audio instructions are included for each card.
- Audio plays automatically for the first 2 cards
- Students play 20 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first 2 cards.
- Students are instructed to identify whether the X’s on the keys present an interval of a step, a skip or neither interval (intervals larger than skips).
- Students must tap the correct word in order to play the card.
- All steps and skips up the white keys are included in this deck.
- Thirty cards present a one-octave keyboard. Half present it in F-G-A-B-C-D-E order and half present the keyboard in C-D-E-F-G-A-B order.
- Thirty-four cards present a two-octave keyboard.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License):
This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
Not for commercial use.
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
There are no reviews yet.