Give your students the quick practice they need identifying major triads in root position with these pumpkin and Halloween-themed digital flashcard Boom Cards. Students get a comprehensive review of all major root position chords by looking at how the pumpkins with chord tones are stacked and then identifying the correct chord name.
Your PDF Download Includes:
How to Use Major Triads in Root Position BOOM™ Cards in Your Piano Studio:
- As an end-of-lesson class or lesson activity for more review.
- Assign for at-home practice.
- As a quick assessment to make sure students are understanding major triads in root position.
- As a teaching tool during online piano lessons or music theory classes.
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
❤️ Related Boom Cards You Will Love:
Copyright © 2023 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
Not licensed for commercial use.
This product may not be used to teach with on Outschool or similar platforms.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question