- Instructions and link to video tutorial on YouTube
- PDF File of the digital planner. Upload the file to GoodNotes on your iPad to start using it.
- Digital Stickers: Letters, numbers, days, months, years, monthly mini calendars. These will be imported into the GoodNotes file as you need them.
This planner is designed to be used with a PDF annotation app such as GoodNotes, Notability, etc. I’m using it with GoodNotes, which is my favorite! The app is NOT included in this download and must be purchased separately for your device in the App Store, Google Play, etc.
Visit the blog and learn even more tips for using this planner for piano lessons!
Watch a quick overview here:
Watch the full tutorial here:
- 3 cover options
- Index/Homepage with live links to each section of the planner
- Preset links on the index/homepage that you can customize to fit your needs
- To Do pages
- Weekly schedule pages
- To do this month
- Year at a glance pages starting on January and July
- January – December evergreen calendar pages
- A page for your favorite digital stickers
- Financial & tax write-off ideas
- Lesson planning
- Online piano lesson pages
- Recital planning page
- Supply list
- User information
- Professional development courses/workshops tracker
- Contact information
- Habit trackers
- Meal planning & grocery shopping
- Blank templates:
- Weekly schedule
- To do
- Habit trackers/practice trackers
- Notebook paper pages:
- Dotted lined