This deck of music theory Boom cards contains 66 cards that review major and minor chords on the piano keys. Every major and minor root position triad is included in this deck.
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 66 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 66 digital self-checking Boom cards.
- Written instructions are included for each card.
- Students play 20 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first 2 introduction cards.
Boom Card Play:
3 types of cards are included:
- Chord Building Cards – Students drag the 3 X’s to the correct piano keys to create the designated chord in root position. (15 major chord cards & 15 minor chord cards included)
- Changing Major Chords to Minor Chords Cards – Each major chord that shares a name with a minor chord has card where students must change the major chord pictured on the keys into a minor chord by dragging the third of the chord to the correct key that changes the quality of the chord. (12 cards included)
- Major or Minor Chord Cards – *Every major and minor chord has a card where keys are marked with X’s in root position and students must decide if the chord is major or minor by tapping the MAJOR or MINOR button on the card. *With the exception of enharmonic chords. (12 major cards & 12 minor cards)
⭐Play the first 4 cards of this deck here!
Single Teacher License (or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
⭐ If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
Read Here for details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
There are no reviews yet.