Are you and your students “Wild About Music”? Celebrate Music In Our Schools Month (March) by showing your students and colleagues just how wild about music you are! This pack of 12 music worksheets features an introduction to recognizing, identifying, tracing, drawing, and defining 8 accidentals, articulation markings, and more.
Four assessment/review worksheets are also included, for a total of 12 sheets (plus bonus sheets including a list of all vocabulary terms and pictures of all 8 symbols included in this set).
- Drawing a line from the symbol to the correct word
- Writing the name of the given symbol in the blank
- Drawing a picture of the symbol that is listed
- Defining each term
- Full color, good for printing and projecting, but especially nice to use with an iPad app such as Good Notes. This would be a great activity for centers, private lessons, individual work, early finishers, group classes, music camps, and more!
- Ink friendly, partial color sheets, perfect for printing, copying, projecting, and more!
- Simple sheets, completely undecorated, suitable for older students or students who become easily distracted by the decorative elements included on the other sheets.
How To Use These Worksheets Digitally
This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!