Create a glamorous studio or classroom with these 47 chic and glam music symbol posters!
- 48 pages of music symbols in chic & glam color (12 variations of black, white, gold, and pink)
- An ink-friendly set
- American (quarter note, eighth note, half note, etc.) music terms
- International music terms (crotchet, quaver, minim, etc.)
The font I chose for these chic and glam posters is a script/cursive font, so these posters would be best for older students in grades 5+ or 6+.
Treble clef, bass clef, sharp, flat, natural, forte, piano, mezzo forte, mezzo piano, eighth notes, quarter note, half note, dotted half note, whole note, eighth note, eighth rest, quarter rest, half rest, whole rest, accent, double bar line, fermata, staccato, time signatures 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, and 6/8, dotted quarter note, CDE piano keys, FGAB piano keys, grand staff, treble staff, bass staff, fortissimo, pianissimo, sixteenth notes, sixteenth note, sixteenth rest, triplet, brace, crescendo, decrescendo, diminuendo, repeat, barline, piano keyboard, tie, slur
quavers, crotchet, minim, dotted minim, semibreve, quaver, quaver rest, crotchet rest, minim rest, semibreve rest, semiquavers, semiquaver, semiquaver rest
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at some of the posters.
- I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the colors stand out. However, they look really nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom!
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!