Remind your students of appropriate behavior in a glamorous and chic way with this beautiful set of chic and glam classroom rules!
- 17 music classroom rules
- 2 heading pages
- Chic and glam color (variations of black, white, gold, and pink)
- Ink-saver version that doesn’t have the glam backgrounds
- **A script font is used, so please be sure your students are comfortable reading script text before purchasing.
- A heading page that says Music Rules
- A heading page that says Classroom Rules
- Respect the teacher
- Respect each other
- Respect the classroom
- Listen while your teacher is talking
- Treat all instruments with care
- Follow directions quickly
- Keep feet and hands to yourself
- Raise your hand to ask a question
- Be kind to classmates
- Always do your very best
- Respect others and the music
- Say please and thank you
- Have a positive attitude
- Encourage one another
- Enter with a smile on your face
- Follow directions the first time
- Move in a safe way
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at all of the posters that are included.
- I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the details stand out. However, they look really nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom! Great for bulletin boards as well!
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!