Do you have young piano students who need to review steps and skips on the staff? They’ll feel like superheroes when they complete these 30 music task cards with a superhero theme! Fabulous to use in piano lessons, group piano, music class, as a review, and more.
These cards are perfect for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Fabulous to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
The cards include:
- 30 task cards help your students practice identifying steps and skips on the staff.
- Answer format: Tap the correct answer.
- Written and audio instructions are included on each slide and direct students to identify whether the notes they see form a step or a skip.
- Then they will tap the correct answer.
- Cards are limited to 20 per round and are randomized so play will be different each time.
- All examples in this deck are written as whole notes.
The download includes:
- A clickable link to access 30 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
⭐️ View the Preview Video and Preview for a closer look. Click here and select “Full-sized preview” to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
Learn how to use Boom Cards™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.