Remind your music students of appropriate behavior in the music classroom in a fun way with this set of adorable and kid-friendly llama MUSIC classroom rules!
- A set of 8 Llama sayings: “Llama follow all the rules” means “I’m going to (I’m gonna, I’ma, for short) follow all the rules”. Llama also means “let me”, as in “llama tell you our music rules”. Llama also means “lot of”, as in “We’ll have a llama fun in music!”
- Music rules that spell the word “MUSIC”, in 6 colors
- A set of FREE MINI CARDS is also included. Perfect for giving to students, or fantastic if you teach from a cart!
- Helpful hint: you can LLAMAnate these posters so they’ll llast llonger!
- Llamas llove music
- Have you “herd” our music rules?
- Llama tell you our music rules
- Save the drama for your llama
- We’ll have a llama fun in music!
- Thanks a llama for following the rules
- Llet’s sing alpaca-pella!
- Following rules is no prob-llama!
- M: Make each day your best day
- M: Make smart choices
- U: Use good manners: be nice, be kind
- U: Use kind words
- S: Show respect to others and the music
- S: Stay on task
- I: Inspire others around you
- I: Involve yourself in all activities
- C: Choose kindness
- C: Care for our classroom and instruments
- C: Care for our classroom and supplies
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at all of the posters.
- If you need an additional rule (or two) for your classroom, let me know and I’ll add it to the set for you. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me.
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2018 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!