PDF Download Includes:
This deck includes 85 self-checking Boom cards.
Written & audio instructions are included for each card.
Audio plays automatically for the first 3 cards.
Students play 20 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first 3 cards.
Instructions direct students to drag the starfish to the appropriate key to create half steps up or down or whole steps up or down.
Two starfish are layered on each card, so once the student drags one, the other will still be there and the interval is created on the keys.
All cards contain a full 7-white key keyboard. Half present the keyboard with keys in C-D-E-F-G-A-B order and half present with keys in F-G-A-B-C-D-E order, so that ALL whole steps and half steps up and down the keys are covered in this deck.
Single Teacher License (or Studio License)
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question