Your beginning piano students will love reviewing their right hand/left hand and piano finger numbers by playing this “I Have, Who Has” game!
- Review all of the finger numbers in a fun and hands-on way
- Increase their recognition and retention of finger numbers
- Discern between right hand and left hand
- Have fun while they’re learning!
Great for piano parties, camps, group classes, private lessons, and more!
- How to play this game
- Answer Key
- A page of cards that you can print onto the backs of these game cards
- Full color sets with and without owl clipart
- Black and white sets with and without owl clipart
- A set that reviews one finger number at a time
- A set that reviews two finger numbers at a time
- Blank card that you can customize to suit your students’ needs
How to Play I Have, Who Has?
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!