Engage your students in the classroom or group lesson with this musical instrument version of the popular “I Have…Who Has?” game. Review the musical instruments in a fun and hands-on way, increase your students’ retention of musical instrument names, and have fun at the same time! 36 instruments are included in this game.
- 9 pages of cards (36 instruments) that are presented in 4 ways
- Blank customizable cards, for a total of 44 pages of cards.
- Full color, instruments only
- Full color, instruments + name
- Black and white, instruments only
- Black and white, instruments + name
- Backs of cards
- Answer key
- Ink-friendly cards
- Blank page of cards to customize if you would like to end the game early
- How to play this game
- A version of the game that includes only pictures of the instruments (great for assessing instrument recognition!)
- A version of the game that includes both pictures of the instruments as well as the names of the instruments (great for teaching the names of the instruments as well as working on reading skills!)
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!