Inspire and motivate your students (or yourself!) with these 36 growth mindset coloring pages. Use this coloring book on the first day of school to reinforce growth mindset, and have your own students contribute to your classroom decor! Hang them in your classroom, conference room, hallway, office, or studio for a beautiful reminder!
- Working hard
- Not giving up
- Persistence in striving
- Willingness and courage to try
- And more!
- See below for a list of all quotes.
- Key words on each poster are in ALL CAPS AND LARGE PRINT to further reinforce positive words related to a growth mindset.
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
- Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
- Sometimes there’s not a better way. Sometimes there’s only the hard way.
- Never, never, never give up.
- The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
- Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.
- Never give up. Have the passion. Don’t be afraid.
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
- Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weakness.
- People with a growth mindset welcome setbacks with open arms.
- Smart is something you become, not something you are.
- It’s OK to not know, but it’s not OK to not try.
- It’s OK not to know, but it’s not OK not to try.
- The person who does the work is the only one who learns.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- I never lose: either I win, or I learn.
- It does not matter how slowly you go, only that you do not stop.
- If you quit once, it becomes a habit. Don’t quit.
- It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you are right.
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- Action is the foundation of all success.
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
- If at first you don’t succeed, you’re normal!
- I haven’t failed, I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- All of our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- Don’t tell me how talented you are. Tell me how hard you work.
- Whatever you are, be a good one.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- You become what you believe.
- If you’re never wrong, then what have you got to learn?
- Don’t go through life – Grow through life.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at all of the pages.
- Print the full-page coloring posters onto regular paper or card stock, have your students color them, and hang them around your classroom. Picture how beautiful they will look! You could also make them half-page posters or a smaller coloring booklet by printing two pages per sheet of paper.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2017 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!