Are your piano students struggling with the relationship between the piano keys and the grand staff? Do they often place their hands in the wrong octave? This set of Boom Cards™ is the perfect solution for reviewing the piano key and grand staff relationship! These space-themed task cards review Bass C to Treble C (C3 to C5), strengthening the piano key to grand staff relationship with every correct answer. Fabulous to use in piano lessons, group piano, music class, as a review, and more.
What are Boom Cards™?
- Boom Cards™ can be used on mobile devices with internet access including Smartboards, computers, or tablets.
- They are self grading and allow you to track the progress of your students.
- Boom Cards™ are no-prep, which means no printing, no laminating, and no storage!
- Students have online access to the digital task cards and can work at their own pace.
- Fabulous to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- Click here for a tutorial for using Boom Cards™.
The cards include:
- 60 task cards help your students practice identifying treble and bass clef notes on the grand staff.
- Answer format: Tap the correct answers.
- Written and audio instructions are included on each slide.
- Identify which piano key the rocket is on.
- Determine which note on the grand staff matches that piano key.
- Tap the correct answer.
- All examples in this deck are written as whole notes.
The download includes:
- A clickable link to access 60 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
- Click here to sample 4 cards for free.
⭐️ More About Boom Learning™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.