These 30 autumn-themed digital task cards review major and minor melodies of familiar folk tunes. They are perfect for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Perfect to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- These 30 task cards help your students work on their listening skills.
- Answer format: Tap the correct answer (Major or Minor)
- The first slide is a set of instructions, both written and aural.
- The musical examples on each slide play automatically when the student progresses to the next slide.
- Students will listen to short melodies and select whether the melody is major or minor.
- Cards are limited to 20 per round and are randomized so play will be different each time.
- A clickable link to access 30 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
⭐️ View the Preview Video and Preview for a closer look. Click here and select “Full-sized preview” to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.