Make learning the music alphabet more fun and exciting for your beginning piano students this Christmas lights music alphabet Boom Cards activity! A no-prep, self-checking, digital activity that allows you to quickly assess how well your beginning students are understanding the music alphabet moving forward only.
- A clickable link to add this deck of 49 Boom Cards to your Boom Learning account.
- These Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they have answered the card correctly.
How to Use Christmas Lights Music Alphabet BOOM™ Cards with your students:
- Assign for a fun at-home activity. Have your student play this deck at their piano & play the missing letter on a piano key before answering each card.
- Grab this deck for a fun Christmas-themed end-of-lesson game for those online or in-person piano lessons!
- Use it for a quick assessment to make sure your student is understanding the concept.
Audio instructions are included on each card and audio plays automatically for the first 3 cards, making this game accessible for even your preschool students to play. Your elementary-aged beginners can easily turn the sound off, if they choose and read only the written instructions, which are also included on each card for quicker play.
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
❤️ Related Boom Cards You Will Love:
- Music Alphabet Forward & Backward BOOM™ Cards – Caterpillars
- White Piano Keys and Music Alphabet BOOM™ Cards – Christmas Activity for Beginners
Copyright © 2023 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.