PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 30 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 30 digital self-checking Boom cards
- Written and audio instructions are included on each card and audio automatically plays for the first 3 cards.
- Hands pictured on the cards include 4 different skin tones.
- Left and right hands are marked on each card.
- Stems up and down quarter notes and half notes are the only note types to be reviewed in this deck.
Boom Card Play:
- Instructions on each card instruct students to drag the 2 notes to the correct boxes above the right and left hands.
- Students must get both answers correct in order to proceed to the next card.
- The remaining cards after the first 3 are randomized and students play 15 cards at a time.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
Each card includes audio and written instructions. Audio instructions play automatically for the first 3 cards and these three cards play first each time and are not shuffled into the deck. The remaining cards are randomized and students play all 16 cards each time they play.
Quarter notes and half notes are the only note types to be reviewed in this deck.
**This deck was not created by Wunderkeys creators, but the concept presented coordinates well with Wunderkeys Preschool Book 3 and Wunderkeys Primer Book 1.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question