These 52 digital task cards are perfect for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Perfect to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- These 52 task cards review ledger line notes above and below the grand staff, ranging from G1 to F6, and includes the notes that are touching the top and bottom lines of the staff
- Answer format: Click/tap the correct answer
- Written instructions are included on each slide
- Identify the ledger line note
- Click/tap the correct answers
- Cards are randomized so play will be different each time
- Cards are limited to 25 per round
- A clickable link to access 52 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Try it out!
- View the thumbnail images for a closer look at some of the completed cards.
- Click here to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.