These 20 educational Bible coloring pages feature your students’ favorite Bible characters and will become a preferred way for your students to study and learn Bible verses!
2 levels make differentiation easy: Coloring, writing a key word.
These Bible coloring pages help young students learn more about the Bible as they color the pictures and study the scripture verses on each page.
What is included in this set of Bible coloring pages:
This adorable set of educational Bible coloring pages includes a total of 20 coloring sheets. There are 2 levels – great for differentiation!
- 10 pages of coloring sheets feature a Bible verse and corresponding picture to color.
- 10 pages give students the opportunity to write a key word in the Bible verse and color the picture.
- There are a total of 20 pages in this resource.
Who are these Bible coloring pages best for?
- Most teachers use these with Pre-K, K, and 1st grade students. However, it is completely up to you!
- School (where religious themes are welcome)
- Sunday School
- Children’s church
- Vacation Bible School, VBS
- The pages with handwriting practice are great for younger students who are learning to write
- The pages with the pictures and verses are great for children of a wider range of ages
Ideas for using these Bible coloring pages:
- Our local FUMC Preschool used the Bible verse coloring pages from Set 1 to create a Bible Verse Memory Book. What a fun idea!
- The FUMC students memorized their weekly verses and did other activities each week to go along with each verse.
- These coloring pages would make a terrific bulletin board to feature your students’ beautiful artwork and creativity.
- Printing onto white card stock works very well for showcasing student work.
What Bible verses are included in this set of coloring sheets?
- “This is amazing!” Moses said. “I must go see this bush that is on fire but is not burning up!” Exodus 3:3
- Jesus thanked God for the bread and fish and gave it to the people so they could eat all they wanted. John 6:11
- The angel said to the women, “He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just like He said He would!” Matthew 28:6
- Moses stayed on the mountain with God for 40 days while God wrote the Ten Commandments on stone tablets. Exodus 34:28
- God sent His angel to shut the lion’s mouths so they would not harm Daniel. Daniel 6:22
- God said to Noah, “Release all the birds and animals from the ark.” So all the birds and animals left the ark two by two. Genesis 8:17, 19
- Pharaoh’s daughter the princess found a basket in the bullrushes at the edge of the river. A baby boy was in the basket. She named him Moses. Exodus 2:5-6, 10
- The Lord said to Samuel, “This is the one. Anoint him.” So Samuel anointed David, Jesse’s youngest son, to be the king one day. 1 Samuel 16:12-13
- Jesus calmed the storm and stilled the waves. Luke 8:24
- Jesus said, “Zacchaeus, come down! Today I will be a guest in your home.” Luke 19:5
Teachers like you said…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Constance C. says, “I use the coloring sheets in my Writing/Coloring Center for K-2. A great way to reinforce bible verses and for my students to practice their writing skills.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Courtney Leigh says, “We sent these to our church children […] to keep them in the Word. They love them!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Annie M. says, “[We] use these as supplements to the Bible stories we read in class. Thank you!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Leticia L. says, “I use these in a quiet book for church. Love that they don’t take lots of ink to print off too. Thanks“
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
- Bible Verse Coloring Pages Set 1 – Coloring, Handwriting, Multiple Choice
- Bible Coloring Book – 74 ABC Bible Pictures with Handwriting Practice
- Color by Music Coloring Pages Bundle for Piano Lessons and Music Class
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.