This deck of Boom cards includes 50 digital Boom cards that review the accidental rule in music using treble clef and bass clef notes.
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 50 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 50 digital self-checking Boom cards
- Written instructions are included on each card.
- An audio hint is also included that encourages students to play the measure given on the card on the piano before tapping the correct answer on the card.
- Written instructions ask students how many notes are affected by the sharp or flat in the given measure on each card. Students must then tap the correct number.
- Play is randomized and students play 20 cards at a time.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License):
This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
Not for commercial use.
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
There are no reviews yet.