Give your elementary piano students quick note reading success with this cupcake-themed deck of BOOM Cards! This simple activity will give your students extra practice honing this important foundational music reading skill of identifying notes moving higher or moving lower on the treble staff. The cupcakes on the cards include small hearts, so this deck can be used throughout February or any time of the year!
Use this deck as an ear-training exercise as well! Simply play the notes on the card for the student and have them decide if they hear notes moving higher or lower.
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 54 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
You’ll love the variety of ways you can use this deck in your studio!
- Assign for a fun at-home activity!
- Grab this deck for a Valentine’s Day-themed end-of-lesson game during an online or in-person lesson.
- Use these cards as a quick ear-training game! Play cards for your student have them decide if they hear notes going higher or lower.
- Use it for a quick assessment to make sure your student is understanding the concept.
Important Boom Learning Details:
➡ To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
➡ Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
➡ For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
➡You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
➡ For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.”
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the Ask a Question button to ask a question before leaving a review – I’m happy to help!
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question