Do your students need a fun activity to review ties in their elementary level piano music? Give your students comprehensive practice of adding tied notes with this deck of Christmas tree-themed ties in music Boom Cards. Students decide how many beats the tied notes will receive and then drag that many Christmas tree decorations to the tree to decorate the tree as they choose. Your students will love decorating their own creative trees throughout this deck!
*This deck does not include a time signature, but cards and audio instructions on the cards assume a time signature where the quarter note gets one beat.
- A clickable link to add this deck of 4o Boom Cards to your Boom Learning account.
- These Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they have answered the card correctly.
How to Use Ties in Music BOOM™ Cards with Your Students:
- Have your student work through a few of these cards during their lesson right at the piano!
- Use a metronome and have them hold a piano key for the amount of beats designated on the card before answering.
- Grab this deck for a fun Christmas-themed end-of-lesson game for those online or in-person piano lessons!
- Use it for a quick assessment to make sure your student is understanding the concept.
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
❤️ Related Boom Cards You Will Love:
- Ties in Music BOOM™ Cards Digital Activity – Adding Tied Notes – Fish
- Music Math BOOM™ Cards – Adding Note & Rest Values Activity
Copyright © 2023 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.