“Inspire and motivate your students (or yourself!) with these 36 chic and glam inspirational posters. Imagine using these posters to contribute to your chic and glam classroom decor! Hang them in your classroom, conference room, hallway, office, or studio for a tremendous effect!
All posters are included in chic and glam color (12 variations of black, white, gold, and pink) as well as an ink-saver version that doesn’t have the glam backgrounds. See the thumbnails for examples (watermarks will NOT be visible in the download).
I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the gold and glitter stand out. However, they look just as nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom, hallway, or conference room!
Quotes Include the following topics, with author attribution:
12 posters about education/learning
12 posters about hard work
12 posters about confidence/self-belief
Authors range from Eleanor Roosevelt to Venus Williams to Stacy London, Louisa May Alcott, Benjamin Franklin, Natalie Portman, Michelangelo, John Dewey, Thomas Edison, and many more!
The font I chose for these chic and glam posters is a script/cursive font, so these posters would be best for older students in grades 6+ or 7+.
- Learn as much by writing as by reading.
- I like learning. Learning is beautiful.
- I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
- I am still learning.
- Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and diligence.
- Change is the end result of all true learning.
- He that loves reading has everything within his reach.
- Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
Hard Work Quotes:
- I learned the value of hard work by working hard.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- The beginning is the most important part of the work.
- The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
- The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Good things happen to those who hustle.
- All things are difficult before they are easy.
- If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice.
- Give yourself something to work toward – constantly.
- Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work.
- Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard enough.
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- We are what we believe we are.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Do not let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things.
- You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- “”If you can believe, you can achieve!”” That’s my motto!
- Follow your dreams, believe in yourself, and don’t give up.
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That makes you a winner.
- You need to believe in yourself and what you do. Be tenacious and genuine.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.