Remind your students of appropriate behavior in a calming and colorful way with this beautiful set of realistic watercolor rainbow MUSIC rules posters! 5 rules using the letters MUSIC, each letter in 2 different watercolors, are included. Add them to your music classroom decor for a bright pop of color!
What’s Included in this set of Music Rules Posters?
- 5 rules using the letters MUSIC, each letter in 2 different watercolors
- Three heading pages that say “Music Rules”
- M: Make each day your BEST day
- M: Make good choices. Think before you act!
- U: Use good manners. Be nice. Be kind
- S: Show respect to teacher, classmates, and music
- I: Involve yourself in all activities
- C: Care for our classroom and instruments
View the preview and thumbnails for a closer look and more details.
Printing and Framing Suggestions:
I prefer printing the posters onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting because this really makes the colors stand out. However, they look equally nice printed on regular paper or card stock. I used bright white card stock (affiliate link) because card stock is easier to photograph than glossy photo paper. You can see in the photos how lovely they are. Picture how beautiful they will look in your piano studio or classroom!
Many teachers frame these gorgeous music rules posters using simple black frames from the dollar store so they can create a beautiful photo gallery wall. They look absolutely fabulous!
Whether you frame them, laminate them, or hang them directly onto the wall, place them in a conspicuous area in your classroom so your students can see them easily and be reminded of your class values.