Remind your music students of appropriate behavior in a colorful and sleek way with this set of vibrant and beautiful watercolor music class rules! 17 classroom rules plus 2 heading page are presented in realistic watercolors, and both PRINT and SCRIPT fonts are included! The watercolor background images are overlaid with a white treble clef.
- Heading pages: Music Rules & MUSIC RULES
- Respect the teacher
- Respect each other
- Respect the classroom
- Listen while your teacher is talking
- Treat all instruments with care
- Follow directions quickly
- Keep feet and hands to yourself
- Raise your hand to ask a question
- Be kind to classmates
- Always do your very best
- Respect others and the music
- Say please and thank you
- Have a positive attitude
- Encourage one another
- Enter with a smile on your face
- Follow directions the first time
- Move in a safe way
Click the THUMBNAILS button for a peek at some of the posters that are included.
- If you need an additional rule for your classroom, let me know and I’ll add it to the set for you. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the colors stand out. However, they look really nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom!
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2016 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!