Make learning the music alphabet more fun and exciting for your beginner piano students all year long with this pre-staff deck of rainbow-themed Boom Cards! A no-prep, self-checking activity that allows you to quickly assess how well your early elementary learners are understanding the music alphabet moving forward and backward.
Your students will love figuring out which letter is missing from the card on their screen and dragging the gold coin to its correct position in the music alphabet. You’ll love that the circles are lined up on the rainbow on each card just as a staff would be if lines and notes were present, giving your students a natural way to easily transition from this pre-staff musical alphabet game to beginning to identify the way the musical alphabet is laid out on the staff.
PDF Download Includes:
Cards are randomized and students play only 20 cards at a time, which means play is different each time. A perfect end-of-lesson activity!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
- ⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question