PDF Download Includes:
A clickable link to add this deck of 44 digital Boom Cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 44 digital self-checking BOOM™ Cards
- Cards review only intervals of harmonic & melodic 7ths and harmonic & melodic octaves.
- Cards include colored fireflies and matching backgrounds.
- Cards include every note on the staff from F2 thru F5.
- Written instructions are included on each card.
Students must tap two answers on each card – MELODIC or HARMONIC and 7TH or OCTAVE, then tap SUBMIT. Both answers must be correct to proceed to the next card.
Students will play only 20 cards at a time.
Cards are randomized, so students play different cards each time they play.
Single Teacher License (or Studio License)
This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
Not for commercial use.
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
There are no reviews yet.