Engage your students in the classroom or group lesson with this spooky owl-themed rhythm version of the popular “I Have, Who Has?” game. Review rhythms in a fun and hands-on way during the Halloween and Autumn season, increase your students’ listening skills, and have fun at the same time!
- 8 pages of rhythm cards in full color (quarter notes, quarter rests, half notes, dotted half notes, and whole notes)
- Perfect for group lessons, music classes, centers, piano lessons, music camps, and more!
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the cards that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2013 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!