Your piano students will love reviewing half steps and whole steps on the piano keys with these adorable Autumn Boom Cards™! Fabulous to use in piano lessons, group piano, music class, as a review, and more.
What are Boom Cards™?
- Boom Cards™ can be used on mobile devices with internet access including Smartboards, computers, or tablets.
- They are self grading and allow you to track the progress of your students.
- Boom Cards™ are no-prep, which means no printing, no laminating, and no storage!
- Students have online access to the digital task cards and can work at their own pace.
- Fabulous to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- Click here for a tutorial for using Boom Cards™.
The cards include:
- 90 task cards help your students practice identifying whole and half steps
- Answer format: Tap/click the correct answer
- Written instructions are included on each slide
- Half step higher
- Whole step higher
- Half step lower
- Whole step lower
- There are 90 total cards, and the cards are randomized so play will be different each time.
- Students are given 20 cards per round. This number can be changed in the deck’s Custom Play Settings
The download includes:
- A clickable link to access the digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Learn how to use Boom Cards™:
⭐️ More About Boom Learning™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.