Prepare your preschool piano students for more traditional piano lessons AND Kindergarten with these fun Christmas tree-themed patterns BOOM Cards. Learning to complete patterns is an important part of piano lessons for young students and this interactive activity gets them ready for musical and rhythmic patterns they will encounter in their music just a year or two down the road in their piano lessons.
This deck is a continuation of pattern practice, after your students have mastered simple patterns. Four types of patterns are included (AABB, ABCA, ABAC & ABCD), and all cards feature a pattern of differently styled Christmas trees with the missing Christmas tree from the pattern in the fifth position on the card to the last position throughout the deck.
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 48 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- All 48 cards in this deck feature an AABB, ABCA, ABAC or ABCD pattern of different Christmas trees.
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
You’ll love the variety of ways you can use this deck with your preschool piano students!
- Assign for a quick at-home practice activity! Mom & Dad will love a sneak peek into what your little ones are learning during their piano lessons.
- These Boom Cards pair well with Wunderkeys Piano for Preschoolers, Book 3. Use this deck as a supplemental off-the-bench activity during an online or in-person lesson.
- Have your student work through a few of these cards during their lesson right at the piano and show the pattern relationship between characters on the card (e.g. with an ABCA pattern) and playing simple ABCA pattern on three black piano keys.
Important Boom Learning Details:
➡ To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
➡ Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
➡ For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
➡You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
➡ For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.”
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the Ask a Question button to ask a question before leaving a review – I’m happy to help!
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question