Beginning Music Note Values Boom Cards is the Halloween digital game you’ve been looking for and will help your early elementary piano students learn their basic note values. This deck of Halloween candy-themed BOOM Cards gives your youngest students not only visual, but also auditory and kinesthetic learning of their quarter notes, half notes, dotted half notes and whole notes as they play. Interactive, digital & no-prep for you!
Each card includes one large note. When instructions play, the type of note is named and students are instructed to drag the correct number of stars to the note pictured on the card. A perfect quick off-the-bench activity for the end of a lesson for your in-person or online piano lessons!
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 56 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
How to Use Beginning Music Note Values BOOM™ Cards in Your Piano Studio:
- As an end-of-lesson activity for in-person or online piano lessons
- Assign for at-home practice
- As an assessment tool to see how well the student is understanding the concept
- As a teaching tool during the piano lesson
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
❤️ Related Boom Cards You Will Love:
Copyright 2023 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your multi-teacher studio who would like to use this resource with their students.
Not licensed for commercial use.
This product may not be used to teach with on Outschool or similar platforms.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question