“We Three Kings” late beginner sheet music
This late beginner/elementary sheet music of “We Three Kings” takes the student along a journey of melodic interest in D minor.
This download includes
- Sheet music download of “We Three Kings” for late beginner/elementary pianists
- Studio license for “We Three Kings”
Musical elements in “We Three Kings” late beginner piano sheet music
- Key of D minor
- Left hand intervals (harmonic and melodic)
- Right hand melody with occasional secondary notes
- Basic rhythm (dotted half notes, half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes)
- A melodic introduction
- Finger numbers
- A few ledger lines
Teaching tips for “We Three Kings” sheet music
Students love the chorus, where both the right hand and left hand play intervals together. However, some students get too eager and rush through this part. This will lead to a great discussion where “fast” is not always the solution to exciting parts.
There are no reviews yet.