Organize your lesson plans & classroom in style with these realistic watercolor binder covers! Choose from 21 editable cover and spine designs in vibrant watercolors, plus 4 sizes of editable spines: 1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, & 3 inch. Perfect for your classroom, home organization binder, and for piano teacher binders & student binders for piano lessons!
What does this set of watercolor binder covers include?
This set of editable binder covers and spines includes 21 gorgeous watercolor binder covers, plus matching binder spines in 4 sizes.
- 21 designs of gorgeous watercolor binder covers
- Matching binder spines in 4 sizes: 1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, & 3 inch
- View the preview and thumbnails for a closer look and more details.
- Editable text on all covers and spines
What else should I know about this set of binder covers?
- Only the TEXT is editable.
- The placement of the white boxes and the watercolor background images are NOT EDITABLE.
- Download includes a PowerPoint document.
- Edit text within the PowerPoint document or upload to Google Slides.
- Fonts are not included, but any font you already have installed on your computer will work!
- This product was fully updated and expanded, and still includes the 10 original binder covers and spines! Get 2 sets of binder covers for the price of 1!
How can this set of binder covers help me?
- They will help you keep all of your paperwork, piano studio documents, student binders, and more, organized in a bright and colorful way.
- They will fit 4 sizes of binders, so they are great for everyone!
- The text is fully customizable, so you can use them for any subject, topic, in any classroom, studio, and more! The ways you can use these binder covers are endless.
- You can use a single design for a gorgeous monochromatic look, or use multiple colors for a vibrant rainbow effect.
I prefer printing the binder covers and spines onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting because this really makes the colors stand out. However, they look equally nice printed on regular paper or card stock. I used bright white card stock (affiliate links) because card stock is easier to photograph than glossy photo paper. You can see in the photos how lovely they are. Picture how beautiful they will look in your piano studio or classroom!
No matter how you decide to use these watercolor binder covers, they will help you and your students stay organized in a colorful and calming way so you can always find exactly what you need, at the moment you need it.