Grab this piano sheet music for your teens right now for a Christmas that rocks! Inspired by epic rock orchestra arrangements, this blend of We Three Kings and a very minor Deck the Halls is an exciting recital addition, student motivator, and ultra showstopper.
I wrote this with an 11 year old student of mine in mind. He gravitates toward popular music and loves cool, fast projects. I can’t wait to get him started on this for the Christmas recital!
- D minor
- Easy to learn left hand patterns
- Common time throughout, with the feel of compound meter in the We 3 Kings section
- Recognizable themes from the Christmas classics, but very uniquely presented
- Certain to be a crowd favorite
- Solid mid-intermediate level
There are no reviews yet.