This deck includes 54 red panda-themed Boom cards and reviews the notes on the grand staff, including common ledger line notes (C2-C6).
PDF Download Includes:
- This deck includes 54 digital self-checking BOOM™ Cards.
- Audio instructions are included on each card & audio plays automatically for the first 2 cards.
- Students are instructed to tap the correct answer that identifies the note presented on the staff.
- All notes on the grand staff (F2-G5) are reviewed on 1 card each and whole notes are used on these cards to designate the note on the grand staff.
- Each ledger line note included in the deck – with the exception of middle C – is reviewed on 3 different cards throughout the deck. (C2-E2, A3-B3, D4-E4 & A5-C6) Whole notes, half notes & quarter notes are used to designate these notes.
- Students will play only 20 cards at a time.
- Cards are randomized so play is different every time.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question