Spelling bees are so much fun, and what better way to review notes on the treble staff and bass staff than with this fun Musical Spelling Bee game!
The entire set is included in both color and ink-friendly black and white, so whether you’d prefer printing these in full color or saving ink, you’ll find exactly what you need in this download.
Contents of the Musical Spelling Bee Note Reading Game:
- Suggestions for use in a variety of situations (single player, multiple players, classroom, studio, as an assessment, etc.)
- List of all words on the 40 treble clef cards (all cards contain 3-5 letter words, and one 6-letter word)
- 40 treble clef cards
- List of all words on the 40 bass clef cards (same words as treble clef cards, written on bass staff)
- 40 bass clef cards
- Full-page images of all 40 treble clef cards for projecting or using with iPad
- Full-page images of all 40 bass clef cards for projecting or using with iPad
- Game board
- Assessment Pages
Instructions and Suggestions for Use are Included:
- Single player or multiple players with the game board
- Single player or multiple players with the cards only
- Single player or multiple players assessments
- Classroom use
- Ideas for playing this game with and without a piano
- Have more ideas of how to play this game? When you leave feedback below, please share!
Take A Closer Look At This Spelling Bee Music Game:
Click here to read a terrific article about this fun musical spelling bee game and learn 10 tips for using this game in piano lessons.
More Music Spelling Activities:
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!