This romantic style piece is written in the style of an expressive nocturne. It offers opportunities for freedom in tempo and a great deal of phrase shaping and nuance. This is a favorite in my studio among teens!
- In f minor
- ABA form
- Left hand accompaniment with right hand cantabile
- Late Intermediate level
- Popular with teens
- Wonderful supplement to music of the romantic period
- Allows for rubato, expressive playing, and ad libitum playing
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question
There are no reviews yet.